This panorama of Jordan-Hare Stadium, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the Auburn Tigers playing to a sold-out stadium. The stadium began as Auburn Stadium in 1939. It was renamed Cliff Hare Stadium in 1949, before being christened Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1973. Clifford Hare was a member of Auburn's first football team, and Ralph "Shug" Jordan was a former football coach who won 176 games. On fall Saturday afternoons in Auburn, the stadium becomes the fifth-largest city in Alabama with a capacity of 87,451. As part of the SEC, Auburn football has 77 winning seasons, 34 bowl appearances, and 10 conference titles. Established in 1856, Auburn enrolls over 24,000 students today.
There are yet no reviews for this product.Please log in to write a review.